The information contained in BLOGASHOPPER-the one-stop destination to creative blogging and online shopping- is used for general information only. This information is as accurate as possible, but we do not take warranties of any kind whatsoever. Therefore, any reliance you make on any information is strictly at your own risk.
In no condition of any event are we liable for any loss or damage inclusive of any limitations, direct or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage deriving from loss of data and profits out of it.
In the resources page you can link to other website which are not in control of BLOGASHOPPER. We have no control over the nature or availability of these sites.
We try our level best to be up-to-date with the most advanced technology, hence we are not responsible for any temporary technical issues beyond our control.
This policy was last modified on July 4, 2019.
1. Collection of Data
a. We collect personal data when you voluntarily provide it to us.
We collect personal data from you in several different ways on the Site. Personal data means information that can reasonably be used to identify you personally (such as your name, phone number, address, and email address). We collect this personal data when you voluntarily provide it to us (such as when you submit an inquiry). You can choose not to provide the requested data, but you might not be able to take advantage of certain Site features.
b. We automatically collect data about your browser or device and your use of the Site.
When you access and use the Site, our technology and tools may automatically collect and record certain data (which does not identify you as an individual) about your use of the Site (your IP address, browser type, the make and model of device used to view the Site, unique device identifiers, the referring web page, pages visited, search terms, and other information relating to your use of the Site, browser or device).
We also use various tracking technologies (such as cookies, clear GIFs, and/or pixel tags) to collect data about your use of and access to the Site. Cookies are small bits of information that may be placed on your computer by websites you visit, applications you use, or advertisements you view. Cookies alone tell us nothing about who you are. Pixel tags generate a generic notice of a visit to the Site. Pixel tags are used in conjunction with cookies to anonymously track the activity on the Site by a particular browser on a particular site.
c. Third-parties may also automatically collect data about you.
d. Our “Do Not Track” (DNT) Policy
Some websites have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. We do not currently respond to those signals or similar mechanism transmitted by web browsers. To learn more about browser tracking signals and DNT, please visit .
2. Use of Collected Data
We collect and use the types of data described above to assist in the administration and operation of the Site and to provide you an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. We may use the data to:
• Fulfill our obligations with respect to the reason you volunteered the data (e.g., to respond to an inquiry, etc.);
• Allow you to participate in certain features of the Site;
• Improve the Site or our products, events, and services;
• Optimize your experience on the Site (e.g., troubleshooting technical programs, storing your preferences, etc.);
• Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from arrangements between you and us; and
• For any other purpose with your consent or as permitted by law.
Additionally, we may use the data for marketing purposes to:
• Provide you with additional information regarding products and services from BLOGASHOPPER, its affiliated companies, or from others that may be of interest to you via email, text message, or through advertising on various social media platforms or websites (both desktop and mobile) that you may visit; and
• Develop, improve, and target our promotional messaging to you and others via re-targeting, online behavioral advertising, and use of social media platform tools for advertising (such as creation of Facebook Lookalike Audiences)
3. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
To the extent you provide us with personal data, we are processing your personal data under the following lawful basis:
b. Processing necessary for compliance with legal obligations.
4. Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Embedded Content
5. How We Share Data
a. Affiliates and Subsidiaries. We may share your data collected on this Site with our subsidiaries or affiliated companies.
b. Service Providers. We may provide collected data to our service providers. They may use your data to perform services for us and may have access to, store and process your personal data to provide services on our behalf.
c. Sponsors or Event Partners. In the instance of ticketed events, we may share your collected data (including personal data) with sponsors or event partners.
6. Your Rights under the GDPR
If you are accessing the Site from the European Economic Area, which includes the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway, you have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
a. Right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
b. Right to access your personal data
c. Right to have any inaccurate personal data corrected
d. Right to have your personal data erased
e. Right to restrict use of your personal data
f. Right to personal data portability
g. Right to object to the processing of your personal data
If you wish to exercise any of these rights under the GDPR, please email us at or write to us at the address below with such request. We will respond to any requests without undue delay and no later than one-month after receipt of your request.
7. Opting-Out of Data Use or Withdrawing Consent
As described above, we collect personal data about you when you voluntarily provide it to us and collect other data about you and your use of the Site automatically when you interact with us. If you do not want us to use your collected data as described above, or if you wish to withdraw your consent to permit us to process your personal data, please email us at with such request.
If you no longer wish to receive communications from BLOGASHOPPER, you can opt-out from receiving such messages in the future by following the instructions in the message or contacting us at
8. Protection and Retention of Data
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk and to safeguard your data in our possession. However, no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure and no security mechanism is impenetrable. Therefore, although we take steps to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of the data that we collect from you or the security of our servers or the Site. By accessing the Site, any transmission of data is at your own risk and you agree to assume all risk in connection with data sent to us or collected by us.
9. Children and Parents
We respect children’s privacy. We do not target or knowingly or intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. By using the Site, you have represented and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 13, you may not use the Site. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please email us at
10. Data Controller
The data controller for the personal data that you provide or that is collected by BLOGASHOPPER
13. Contact Us
3 AGE. The site is intended only for users aged 18 or older. Individuals under the age of 18 are strictly prohibited from using the site and the accounts for any such person shall be terminated upon discovery.
4. USE OF SOFTWARE. BLOGASHOPPER may make certain software available to you from the Site. If you download software from the Site, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, “Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by BLOGASHOPPER, for your personal, non-commercial, home use only. BLOGASHOPPER does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and BLOGASHOPPER retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by BLOGASHOPPER or its licensors and you MAY NOT copy or use them in any manner.
5. USER CONTENT. You grant BLOGASHOPPER a license to use the materials you post to the Site or Service. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the Site or Service, you are granting BLOGASHOPPER, its affiliates, directors, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet business of BLOGASHOPPER, its affiliates, directors, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that BLOGASHOPPER may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Site or Service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
6. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
8. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. BLOGASHOPPER has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Site or with the Service.
10. NO WARRANTIES. BLOGASHOPPER HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. COMPANY IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BLOGASHOPPER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. BLOGASHOPPER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
11. LIMITED LIABILITY. BLOGASHOPPER’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL BLOGASHOPPER BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY BLOGASHOPPER. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
13. PROHIBITED USES. Company imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, recompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by BLOGASHOPPER in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
17. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by Company or by any third party.